Our in person team-building cooking classes are a popular choice for exclusive corporate Christmas parties. A great alternative to the usual office Christmas party, your team will cook at least three courses and then sit down to eat the feast they have created together with free flowing wine throughout.
About our in person Christmas party package:
- Price: From £165 upwards per person (exc. vat).
- Number of people: minimum 16.
- Time: 3.5 hours typically, slightly longer if more people, again get in touch if you want something bespoke.
Use the button below to send us an email or give us a ring at: 07854160750.
We all had a lovely time – thank you very much – the chefs did a great job of teaching us to make a delicious Christmas feast. The guys are keen to have a go at home now!
Menus:Cook your own “Twist on Traditional” Christmas dinner or choose Vietnamese, Southern Indian, Italian, Spanish and more…
Our traditional Christmas dinner, complete with trimmings, is a fun twist for those fed up with turkey.
Or for something completely different, choose from any of our classical world-inspired cuisines, popular year-round including Christmas.
Classic Food at 52 courses include:
- Classic Italian Cookery Class
- Moroccan Cookery Class
- Spanish Cookery Class
- Southern Indian Cookery Class
- Vietnamese Cookery Class
- Sicilian Seafood Cookery Class
- Pasta Making Masterclass
- Indian Street Feast Class
- Vegetarian Cookery Class
- Vegan Cookery Class
Drop us an email to get a copy of our sample menus!
Why companies and groups love Food at 52’s Christmas parties:
- A great, quirky alternative to the traditional Christmas party: you get the best balance of hands-on cooking and relaxed entertainment. It’s fun. We even have a piano, board games and your choice of tunes to start the party!
- You choose according to your tastes and needs: the menu (dietary needs and allergies are all catered for), the time (morning, afternoon or evening), and any add-ons.
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks included! Optional prosecco reception to kick the event off.
- We’re central. In between Shoreditch, Clerkenwell and Angel, we’re easy to get to and from, and importantly nearby plenty of bars to continue the party afterwards.
- Give your team the gift of cooking. Don’t just give them food, give them a skill to take away, along with full tummies!
Thanks again for our fabulous Christmas do. Delicious food, wine and we learned a lot too.
Example party agenda:
Here’s an idea of what your corporate Christmas cooking party might look like:
Enter our funky lounge with an optional prosecco reception – great for Secret Santa present giving, end of year team prize awards or just getting into the mood.
Let the cooking begin! Put on a denim apron and let our friendly chefs take you through the menu. It’s a completely relaxed yet hands-on step-by-step cooking class (Christmas hats and Christmas jumpers welcomed!). Your team can get as involved as they like, or simply sit back and take it a bit easier.
We can tailor the activity to be as competitive or collaborative as you like.
Once you’re finished cooking you’ll head upstairs with your drink in hand while we transform the cooking area into a spectacular dinner party.
It’s time to tuck in and enjoy what you’ve made! There will be unlimited wine and soft drinks on the table during the cooking and eating until after-dinner tea and coffee is served.
You’ll be ready to move on to your next event or go home happy and satisfied. We’ll do the washing up!
We send all recipes electronically afterwards so you and your team can recreate the dinner at home as you like.
I received really positive feedback about the Christmas party, we all had a fantastic time.
A selection of our optional add-ons:
- Prosecco reception: Up to ½ hour to relax in our unique cosy lounge.
- Meeting space to hire before the class with screen if needed.
- Food at 52 denim apron take-home gifts.
- If renting a meeting space, we can provide breakfast, refreshments or lunch as required (see our venue hire page for more details).
If there’s something else you’d like as an add-on that’s not listed here, just ask.
Who we've worked with
Reviews and feedback
What some of our lovely regulars have said about our classes:
Thanks – the team loved the cooking session. We’ll be back for sure!
Tate and Lyle
Hello I had really really good feedback from all the senior guys. Well done. We will be using you again.
They all loved the event. We can’t wait for the next one!
Thanks so much also for looking after us last night - we all had a fantastic time and the food was delicious!
Penguin Random House