Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you visit some websites.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is necessary in the operation of our website. Our website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure.
The following are not strictly necessary, but do help us provide you with the best user experience by telling us which pages our visitors find most interesting (anonymously).
This website will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Uses a Facebook pixel. This helps us know when visitors have clicked on a Facebook ad.
We absolutely do not:
- Share any personal information with third parties.