At Food at 52 we’ve worked with companies big and small to host unforgettable corporate cooking classes, team building cookery events and client entertainment.
Give your team or special clients a London night out to remember as you get to know one another and swap cooking and food memories. With a spot-on balance of hands on cooking and relaxed enjoyment, your corporate team can get as involved as they like, or simply sit back and relax. Get to know one another and swap cooking and food memories whilst our expert tutors share their top chef tips, skills and recipes.
Why companies love our cooking classes
- We tailor the event to your team size, whether you’re a small group or a larger team, we’ve done it all!
- Our corporate cooking classes are a perfect blend of learning, interacting and relaxing.
- We’ll work with you to create the perfect atmosphere. You can choose your own music and bring decor or branding to really make it your own.
- Cooking events can be hosted at any time of the day.
- You choose from a range of menus and cooking styles which can be adapted to most special dietary needs.
- Free-flowing refreshments, including specially selected red and white wine, throughout the event.
- Customise the experience with add-ons like a prosecco reception, a take home trendy denim apron as a memento or team prize, and for larger groups, a fun food quiz with prizes for the winning team.
- To make a day of it, hire out our space to host a meeting before or after the event.
- We’re centrally located, just a short walk from Old Street, Angel and Barbican Tube stations with plenty of bus routes nearby.
How our corporate cooking classes work
You’ll work with us to create a bespoke corporate cooking class to your specific needs, with a spot-on balance of hands-on cooking, team interaction and relaxed enjoyment.
We can tailor the event to be as competitive or collaborative as you like. You can provide prizes or we can help.
Choose from morning, afternoon or evening cookery class options and a range of globally inspired menus each with a minimum of three dishes.
Some of our popular menu options include:
Discuss any add-ons with our team. Do you want to hold a meeting before the class? Or add a team-building element to the day? Have your own playlist you’d like to use? We’ve done it all.
Thanks so much to all the team for a wonderful evening, great feedback from our guests……‘awesome’, ‘fabulous’, ‘excellent’ are just some of the compliments we have received! I am sure we will be along for another event soon!
Example program of a corporate team cooking class
After an optional prosecco reception, you can either enjoy a fun food quiz with prizes to accompany the class (for classes larger than 22), or get straight into cooking a banquet of dishes with free flowing wine, music and laughter throughout.
You’ll gather around our large oak table where, after putting on our comfortable denim aprons, your team can get stuck in preparing the dishes on the menu you have selected. Our expert tutors will give hands-on guidance throughout, sharing their top chef tips, skills and recipes.
All team building cooking classes can be designed to have a competitive element or be collaborative - it's your choice.
The finale of every corporate cooking class is a sit-down gourmet feast that your team has created, washed down with more wine ending with tea and coffee.
Make a day of it!
If you are looking for a meeting space, our quirky lounge or kitchen are available to hire before or after any cooking experience. We can also provide breakfast, refreshments or lunch as needed.
Have a virtual look around the venue
Head over to our Venue Hire page to see a Google internal street view of our lovely kitchen, the space you'll cook and dine in when you book for a corporate cooking class.
Who we have worked with
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for hosting us for a great cookery class yesterday at your premises. The venue, the ingredients were of highest standards and the instructions provided by you were simply outstanding. All of us ended up learning a lot, enjoying the delicious food and having fun. We will definitely spread the word about Food at 52 here and hope to be back soon.
Thank you very much for the great evening! Everyone enjoyed a lot and we all learnt super useful cooking tips! I also have a proof of some of the guys that they can actually cook. :) I have forwarded your email and recipes to the whole group. I hope to see you again soon!