We were very eggcited* when Heritage Breeds got in touch to host their Eggstagram Masterclass at Food at 52.
The event invited London’s food and lifestyle bloggers to attend a food styling class that featured some of Heritage Breeds’ speciality eggs.
Here’s the menu we designed together with food stylist Anna Barnett and Heritage Breeds:
- Smoked trout, asparagus and parmesan tartlets made with Copper Marans eggs
- Tuna Niçoise with boiled Gladys May’s duck eggs
- Soft boiled Royal Legbar eggs with soldiers
- Amaretti semifreddo with Copper Marans eggs
We love working with brands to help them host publicity events, entertain clients or treat their team.
Read about our corporate events here.
For more on the Eggstagram Masterclass, have a look at these articles and see the great photos by some of the bloggers who attended:
- Dancing in High Heels: https://dancinginhighheels.com/egg-stagram-masterclass-heritage-breeds/
- The Little Big Foodie: https://thelittlebigfoodie.com/2017/11/14/egg-stagram-masterclass-with-heritage-breeds/
- The London Blogger: https://thelondonblogger.com/2017/11/09/do-it-for-the-gram/
- Supergolden Bakes: https://www.supergoldenbakes.com/chocolate-pancakes-cranberry-compote-chocolate-sauce-recipe/
*For the record, they started with the egg puns. That’s our eggscuse and we’re sticking with it.