Thank you for your patience & kindness during this time
Thank you to those of you who have already sent well wishes, we all currently seem healthy and very much hope you and your families are safe and well at home.
The health and safety of our team and guests at Food at 52 is of the utmost importance to us.
We want everyone to enjoy their Food at 52 experience, so from 20th March, with the COVID-19 virus outbreak we made the tough decision to stop all in person cookery classes until further notice.
In the meantime, we have launched online corporate and private group cookery classes with ingredients delivered to you, click here for more information.
Please keep checking here for the latest updates. We will do our best to contact you directly to re-book your class(es) for after August until the end of the year.
180+ new class dates for July 2020 onwards
Thank you for your patience as we dealt with immediate class date changes and have worked hard to ensure we have over 180 class options for you to choose from.
I have a class booked, what now?
If you have a class July onwards you currently don't need to do anything as we hope to be open by then. Clearly, this will all be subject to seeing what happens with government guidance and we will do our best to keep in touch with you.
If you have a class booked from now until the end of June, we are in the process of contacting you to move your booking. We value your help in making this process smooth by responding to us asap. If you have a booking up until the end of June, we would be most grateful if you could please help us by doing these steps:
- Please check which class(es) you had booked.
- Click here to look at our website for classes later on in the year (August onwards), check there is still availability by clicking on the link and choose another class (the later the better*)..
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know which class you would like to move onto**. Please include your best contact number within the email. If your booking is under another name, please help us by letting us know the name/order number.
- Please be patient as we work through these. We will do our best to send you an email letting you know we received your email.
- We will then send you a manual confirmation.
- Please update your diaries as we don't send out reminders.
* If you choose a later date and we're up and running sooner we can move you to an earlier date with 4 weeks notice.
**Subject to availability, first come first served. You can choose a different cuisine. We need a new date rather than a 'floating booking' of a gift card. Once back up and running, you can change your date again as long as you give us at least 4 weeks notice (normal ts and cs apply). Those of you with a full day Thai, Vietnamese, Mexican, Moroccan or Sicilian Seafood class (which have been discontinued) can either change to another cuisine full day class or to the same/different half day with a credit for the price difference. There are no fees to change date during this period of closure.
We will do our best to contact you directly, as a very small team this will take time.
I have a gift card, what now?
1. Please continue to redeem your giftcards as usual but we suggest from August dates onwards, as above you can move the date closer if you let us know 4 weeks before your class day.
Once we re-open our Ts and Cs remain the same that if you want to change date, over 28 days notice we can move you without a fee to another date, 14-28 days notice it is £25 per person and no changes within 14 days.
2. All gift cards will have an extension of 4 months added to them as goodwill during this time - we will need to do this manually so appreciate your patience as we process this.
As a reminder, a booking needs to be made before your expiry date, but can be attended after the expiry date (we have dates until December 2020 currently available to book).
I want to still cook and connect, what now?
We are getting enquiries from public and corporate and private team building teams for online remote cookery classes. If you are interested, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your best contact number so Emily can give you a call to chat through.
Remember gift cards are still available to purchase for future dates and are delivered electronically (no postal issues) for presents from a distance. You can also buy specific dates and have something to look forward to.
Please do carry on cooking and share your photos with us on our social media channels, we love to see your creations!
If you haven't yet written us a review on TripAdvisor or Google, please do as it really helps us spread the word. Feel free to also spread the word by telling your friends, family and colleagues about us.
We want to say that we really appreciate your patience, understanding and support, now more than ever!
John, Emily and the Food at 52 team.
Updated 15th May 2020