We are looking forward to cooking with you all again in 2022. To keep everyone safe we have the following protocols in place:.
- Everyone must do a lateral flow test on the day of their class - please upload the result to NHS test and trace
- Face covering on entry required (unless exempt), and around our spaces (including when you get up to wash hands and go to the bathroom), and can choose to remove it once seated
- Your temperature taken on arrival.
- Venue check in – using NHS covid-19 App for track and trace (please download app before you arrive)
- Reduced class sizes from the usual maximum number of people down to allow one metre plus between households until larger numbers permitted.
- Distancing in place - if you book more than one place, we will assume you are the same household and sit you closer than one metre from each other (up to 6 people) please let us know asap if not the case so that we distance you, until larger numbers are permitted.
- Elevated hygiene steps in place continue, with increased cleaning of surfaces and your hands and phones on entry.
10pm finish time for all our evening classes.
- Anyone with any corona virus or symptoms will be asked to reschedule for another time free of charge.
We continue to also offer our online corporate and private group cookery classes, click here for more information.
Once again thank you for your continuing patience, understanding and support!
John, Emily and the Food at 52 team.
Updated 23rd December 2021