Following the latest government update on 4th January 2021, we will sadly be postponing all face to face classes until at least March 2021 and will be reviewing this as updates are given.
We will be contacting all people with bookings that fall on 28th February 2021 and before over the next few days (please bear with us as we are a very small team) to offer you new dates to book onto until September 2021. Please also feel free to look at our website to choose a date that suits you (does not need to be the same cuisine) and let us know by emailing it over. We will then send you a manual confirmation for your new booking.
When we are operational again for face to face classes the health and safety of our team and guests at Food at 52 continues to be of utmost importance to us.
Based on latest government advice, the steps we have put in place include:
- Unless exempt, you must wear now a face covering on entry and around our spaces (including when you get up to wash hands and go to the bathroom), and can choose to remove it once seated i.e. when cooking, eating and drinking. Our team will wear face coverings throughout the class.
- We will take your temperature on arrival.
- We have reduced our class sizes from the usual 18 people down to a maximum of 12, to allow one metre plus between households.
- If you book more than one place, we will assume you are the same household and sit you closer than one metre from each other (up to 6 people) please let us know asap if not the case so that we distance you.
- We continue to have elevated hygiene steps in place with increased cleaning of surfaces and your hands and phones on entry.
- We have your party's data (lead name and number) from your booking for test and trace. If you have booked for someone else please let us know their name and number to capture to avoid having to contact you.
- All our classes are finished by 10pm.
- Anyone with any corona virus symptoms will be asked to reschedule for another time.
We continue to also offer our online corporate and private group cookery classes, click here for more information.
Once again thank you for your continuing patience, understanding and support!
John, Emily and the Food at 52 team.
Updated 5th January 2021