Following the government update 15th October 2020, we want to reassure you that we are continuing our in person cookery classes.
The health and safety of our team and guests at Food at 52 continues to be of utmost importance to us.
The steps we have put in place include:
- Unless exempt, you must wear now a face covering on entry and around our spaces (including when you get up to wash hands and go to the bathroom), and can choose to remove it once seated i.e. when cooking, eating and drinking.
- We will take your temperature on arrival.
- We have reduced our class sizes from the usual 18 people down to sometimes half, to allow one metre plus between households.
- If you book more than one place, we will assume you are the same household and sit you closer than one metre from each other (up to 6 people) please let us know asap if not the case so that we distance you.
- Along with distancing measures once seated, we will ensure distancing throughout, including with our team. Once seated your places will remain fixed to avoid mixing of parties.
- We continue to have elevated hygiene steps in place with increased cleaning of surfaces and your hands and phones on entry.
We have introduced further steps like having windows open where possible.
- We have your party's data (lead name and number) from your booking for test and trace. If you have booked for someone else please let us know their name and number to capture to avoid having to contact you.
- All our classes are finished by 10pm.
- Anyone with any corona virus symptoms will be asked to reschedule for another time (there may be an admin fee depending on how close to the class you let us know).
We would like to respectfully remind you that the ts and cs must still be adhered to. No refunds. Date changes more than 28 days out are fine free of charge, 14-28 days changes £25 per person, within 14 days of the class no changes.
We continue to also offer our online corporate and private group cookery classes, click here for more information.
We want to say thank you for your continuing patience, understanding and support!
John, Emily and the Food at 52 team.
Updated 15th October 2020