Following the latest government update, we look forward to re-opening on Monday 17th May 2021.
The health and safety of our team and guests at Food at 52 continues to be of utmost importance to us.
We have the following steps in place to help you feel safe and comfortable:
- Face covering on entry required (unless exempt), and around our spaces (including when you get up to wash hands and go to the bathroom), and can choose to remove it once seated i.e. when cooking, eating and drinking. Our team will wear face coverings throughout the class.
- Your temperature taken on arrival.
- Venue checking – using NHS track and trace.
- Reduced class sizes from the usual 18 people down to a maximum of 12, to allow one metre plus between households. We expect after 21st June to be able to increase our numbers back to 18 people once more.
- Distancing in place - if you book more than one place, we will assume you are the same household and sit you closer than one metre from each other (up to 6 people) please let us know asap if not the case so that we distance you.
- Elevated hygiene steps in place continue, with increased cleaning of surfaces and your hands and phones on entry.
10pm finish time for all our evening classes.
- Anyone with any corona virus symptoms will be asked to reschedule for another time.
We continue to also offer our online corporate and private group cookery classes, click here for more information.
Once again thank you for your continuing patience, understanding and support!
John, Emily and the Food at 52 team.
Updated 11th May 2021