Embrace the impending colder season or escape from it in our warm, friendly kitchen. We’re confident you’ll find the right cuisine for you, from our now even larger selection of cookery classes to whet your appetite, including for those with special dietary needs like pescatarians, vegetarians and vegans.
We've been on a roll this year of adding new cooking courses to our repertoire - it has now increased to five in total - and every one of them is based on your feedback! The new menus of: Sicilian seafood, Italian pasta making, Indian Street Feast and a dedicated vegan and vegetarian class, give you even more diverse options to choose from.
As soon as you sit down at our sociable oak dining table to learn how to prepare your first dish, you become a part of the Food at 52 family. Just like any happy family, your thoughts on our classes and your experience matter to us.
Here's what we whipped up in response to your requests:
- You loved our Fish and Seafood class so we added an Italian twist and now bring you Sicilian Seafood, inspired by one of John and Emily's favourite culinary destinations.
- You keep coming back for the sumptuous spices of our Southern Indian course so we went out and sourced a followup: Indian Street Feast.
- You enjoyed getting hands-on with pasta dough on our Italian cooking classes and wanted to know more, so we dedicated a class just to the art of making pasta and accompanying classic sauces, and so the Italian Pasta Masterclass half, and then full day, class was born.
- You wanted inspiration for a plant-based diet and more options for dietary restrictions so we designed both a Vegetarian Flavours of the World course and a Vegan cooking class.
- We're whipping up even more classes in the background too!
Along with growing our cooking class repertoire, we like to tweak our classic classes, especially Kitchen Basics, based on feedback. So if you haven't been to a class lately, why not browse our menus to see how they've evolved since you've last cooked with us.
Along with having public versions of our new classes, they are also now available as corporate, team building or other group cooking events (such as birthdays and hen dos).
Come and see what you think!